Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Join My Team

The Ultimate Special!!

Maybe you have never thought about becoming a 'Book Lady', but chances are that if you are here, you probably LOVE books, LOVE a good deal, and mostly LOVE your kids and want them to enjoy reading.


All of those things are what makes this job so amazing! But, this business has changed my life and my family's lives!

How?

-Extra income! Some months it helps the budget when we have something unexpected, other months it goes straight into our family vacation fund!
- A chance for me to feel connected and purposeful while working from home and being a MOM!
-Getting to spend time with other adults during parties!
-I use my passion for childhood literacy to connect others with great resources
-No minimums or requirements so different months/seasons look different for me
-We have the most beautiful shelves of FREE Usborne books! No inventory at all.

Click here to join! Just choose which awesome Consultant Kit works best for you, and you are on your way to sharing the love of books and reading with your family and friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Usborne Books and More becomes PaperPie!

  As of the beginning of January, Usborne Books & More, also known as UBAM has become PaperPie!!   At PaperPie we have a devotion to &qu...